Investments in Real Estate Series
After great feedback from our official Launch event in April we decided to return to Blackfriars, London with our leading series on 'Investments in Real Estate'
On Thursday the 13th July we opened the doors at Crowne Plaza hotel. Aiming to give investors and entrepreneurs the opportunity to find out how they can purchase distressed real estate, and embark upon a successful refurbishment project. We shared insight to the results current distressed projects are achieving for clients.
After the launch event in April was fully booked within 2 weeks, and we had to upgrade the venue we were very excited to return again. We knew there would be more investors keen to learn more and discuss how we can help them create personal financial growth. We received multiple enquiries and even had multiple meetings with investors prior to the event. These investors simply stated they couldn't wait another 2 months to learn more as they are already on a journey where they know what their end goal will be. The team here were delighted to discuss at such an early stage and still see these investors again.
We are regularly asked "since Brexit and other government changes is the housing market still buoyant." We like to say yes it is and first time buyers are still out their buying. Also we like to use feedback from our financial partners to establish if their is appetite among our audience who are buying these properties once we renovate them. The financial firms we work closely with advise they still see a large amount of buyers requesting mortgage term illustrations.
All attendees advised the event was very good and gave them further insight to think about various investment options. We also received multiple request for follow up meetings instantly as they are interested in sourcing deals we discussed on the day.
- Michael Scott from Brighter Investments joined us via Video Conference due to existing client commitments in the Midlands, he discussed Brighter Investments aims and how we can help you as an Investor. More info available at brighterinvestments.com/investoraims
- Romero Howe then looked at what do typical refurbishment projects look like. Looking at examples such as typical purchase prices that were around £105,000 holding an average refurbishment cost of £20,000 but were then revalued at £155,000. After fees these have an average of £27,000 created in equity.
- Romero also looked into the options available to grow your wealth including unfixed capital returns and fixed income returns with interest. More information is available on brighterinvestments.com/nofixedcap
- Romero also discussed HMO properties, which are houses that hold multiple occupants and include a substantial yield and advised clients speak to PPN owner Daniel Hill who is a great partner of Brighter Investments and specialise within this area. You can find out more at ppn.co.uk
- Joseph Aston from Vantage Finance discussed financing options and funding your investments. Discussing how lenders differ in terms of the types of funding they can offer to investors. What banks like to see from investors when funding distressed property purchases? Also what is the difference between buy to let and bridging finance?
- We then finished with a Q & A session to bring the evening to a close
We would like to help add value for investors to understand great deals are available by working with us at Brighter Investments. We want all investors to feel motivated, happy and proud that they have done a successful project.
Don’t forget our services & partners specialise in:
Sourcing Distressed Property
HMO Property refurbishment
If you’d like to discuss distressed property investments further and schedule a meeting, please contact us or call 03301331162 or if you'd like to improve your knowledge of investments availble look out for our upcoming events. To keep up to date with the latest investments please check out @brighterinvestments on Instagram, or like us on facebook